Me Time - Introduction



Hello there! I'm glad you're here as we're just starting having fun - and by fun, I mean rambling about vampires, music books, art and academia a.k.a. all things I'm passionate about. But let's start with something more conventional - my name is Alicia or Crims and I'm a 200-year-old vampire giving you a choice I've never had. Well, not really. I'm a student at a university somewhere in Germany studying media & culture studies. I'm a Slytherin, INTJ and an introvert, what basically makes me a perfect psycho material. I' currently learning Norwegian and planning on starting with French, so I hope you'll keep me company :) 
I'm also a music journalist, author and researcher working in various fields of humanities and social studies. So basically when I'm not writing, I'm probably reading, but it's completely okay as I freaking l o v e  books. My all time favorites are "The Great Gatsby", "Butcher's Crossing", all things Tolkien, and "Jurassic Park" (I just really like dinosaurs). I'm into all things happening in roaring twenties, so hit me up with those recommendations! 
Music is my best friend - I've started with extreme metal and then gradually got into opera, classic rock and heavy metal and gothic stuff: my favorite bands are Satyricon, Motley Crue, Cinderella, Nachtmahr and much more.
One of those things you really have to know about me is that I'm vampire-crazy. Like I have a serious problem with it. What's especially peculiar about it is that as a teen (when Twilight was published) I found the topic completely boring and kitschy. But know... well, just an opposite! My favorite vampire movie is "The Lost Boys", I'm also into all "Dracula" adaptations or some cheesy teenage series.

"Fine, but why this blog?" - you may ask. Don't worry, I'll explain everything! As most of my friends and I don't share common interests (except my dinosaur buddy), I thought it'll be great to have a place on the Internet (except my Tumblr), when I can share my thoughts on vampire-movies, books, culture and my studies and language learning. I'd like this blog to keep both me and you motivated and curious about all things more and less weird.  Welcome!

A.

Find me on:
Tumblr: outsassing-nero.tumblr.com
Goodreads: outsassing-nero 
Instagram: @_nisaba_

Comments